Saturday, January 9, 2016

Welcome to my forklift certification blog

I would like to welcome everyone to my blog. I teaches how to get your forklift certification. I will be tackling here about forklift training and licensing in different states of the US.

I know the hardship of being a novice in terms of forklift driving, I know how difficult it is in knowing where and when to start to get a forklift training and license. I've been in your situation. I was nobody before in terms of forklift certification application.

I am glad I learned the stuff and became familiar with it. I never had any regret of the suffering about forklift certification. Now, I am sharing it with you so that you won't haggle.

I am Michael Blair, a forklift trainer, I provide training and certification to many of the companies in California and Oregon states. With 20 years experience in the industry, I know many of you may say that I am a veteran, but no! Everyday is a learning process which I strive to learn and learn more about forklift training and lecturing.

I've been cited as one of the best trainer in the state of California. But I never boast it to anyone, because being a trainer is dedication. A long-term commitment for my self and the society. By becoming a teacher demands dedication to the job. I do not look up for money, but rather happiness comes from the success I see from my previous students.

So, I am welcoming you to my website, I will give you important tutorials and information about forklift certification.

1 comment: